A TRADITION OF TRUST
Notarizing documents is at the heart of what a Notary Public does. As a Notary Public, we see hundreds of different types of documents that require notarial services. Here are some examples:
STATUTORY DECLARATIONS & AFFIDAVITS
A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit is a document where the person signing is swearing that they understand the facts contained in the document and that the contents of the document are true. The Notary Public will confirm that you have read the document, that you have personal knowledge of the contents of the document, that all statements contained in the document are true, and that the Notary Public will give and accept your personal oath, affirmation and promise that you are telling the truth and swear to the accuracy of the document.
- Notarized and certified true copies of an original document
- International and US Notarial Services
- A Certificate of Guarantor, Passport Applications, Unregistered Vehicle Declaration for ICBC (e.g. ATV, boat trailer, trailer, car, motorbike, etc.)
- Insurance Loss Declaration
- Health Care Declarations
- Travel Consents for children to travel with a parent
- Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
- Real Estate documents from other cities and provinces
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
CALL US NOW FOR A SAME DAY APPOINTMENT!
Ask for a same day appointment. Making an appointment ensures that we make the best use of your valuable time!